Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What if I like my Desktop Messy?

Windows XP users are accustomed to having the balloon pop up that says” There are unused icons on your desktop”, right? But what if I like my desktop the way it is and don't want to be bothered with these messages anymore?

In that case, I bear good news, everyone! You can turn it off!

Here's how:

Right click on the desktop and choose “Properties”. In the next window click the desktop tab at the top and then the “Customize Desktop” button.

Under the “General” tab you'll see Desktop Cleanup towards the bottom of the window. Just uncheck the “Run Desktop Cleanup Wizard every 60 days” selection and click OK. No fuss, no muss, and your Windows XP experience just got a little less annoying!

Thanks : Andrew
http://www.worldstart.com/tips/tips.php/turn-off-desktop-cleanup-warning-xp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads by Mavra

About Me

My photo
Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
for more details www.inhousetoday.com